Your Home Move
Getting Started: It’s Easy!
Experienced Movers for Your Home Move
All American’s Denver and Albuquerque movers are there for you for every step of your move, beginning with our free in-home moving estimate. From that first meeting to the day that you get settled in your new home, our experienced staff is here to help develop your moving plan, provide materials and make sure your home move is accomplished in a professional and efficient manner.
Whatever your needs may be, from packing and unpacking to equipment break down and setup, we have the solutions to make your move work for you.
- Free on-site quote performed by our experienced staff in your Denver or Albuquerque home or office
- Information on moving: tips, planning, the process, and more
- Work with your own move coordinator for the entire process
- Packing material provided
- Packing services are always available
- Household goods storage in our climate-controlled warehouse for as long, or as little, as you need it
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and professional employees
- Modern moving equipment that is well maintained
- Peace of mind that comes from working with a company that cares
Track Your Shipment
When you are getting ready to receive your shipment at destination, your van operator will supply you with a Control Form. It is commonly called a “Bingo Sheet” and it is very easy to use.
- This sheet is user-friendly
- All the items in your shipment are tagged with a number
- As each item is brought in, you can X out the number on the Bingo Sheet
If you have any missing numbers in sequence, the van operator should not leave the premises without a thorough search for the item with the missing number. This is for your protection.
By law, you are responsible for checking off all the items in your shipment when they are delivered into your home. We provide this Bingo sheet to make your job easier.
You may choose not to use it, but in the event you file a claim, it will be more difficult to prove an item was lost or damaged. Remember, you are responsible for tracking and checking off your shipment as it arrives at destination. The Bingo Sheet is the easiest way to do this!
In fact, if you choose not to use the Bingo Sheet to check off your shipment, we will require you to sign the waiver agreement at the bottom of the form. That’s how important we think it is for you to use this form.
If you have any questions, please contact your coordinator!